- English is a World language, that we are confronted with every day when browsing the internet, watching television and movies, listening to music and when travelling to other countries.
- Scientific evidence shows that young learners are more sensitive to language learning.
- Early exposure to a second language results in better performance at a later age.
- We start teaching in play in first form by singing songs, reading picture books and playing games.
- Twice a week our teachers will speak English in class.
- During these lessons the teacher uses a special symbol (a monkey in the 1st and 2nd group). This symbol means that the teacher will only speak and reply in English.
- In the 3rd and 4th group we use Tiger and Giraffe to learn the English language on the computer.
- In the 5th to 8th group we use another method, Our Discovery Island. Very interactive lessons to learn the language.